Some Positive Affirmations

Lets be positive I am good I am great I am rich I am happy I inspire and motivate others I am growing I am growing in profession I am getting stronger everyday I use my failures as a stepping stone I have the power to change my story I have the courage to say no I am good enough I am a person of value and worth no one can make me feel inferior My strength is greater then any struggle that comes up against me I will speak with confidence and self assurance I dare to be different whatever I can think of I can achieve My confidence knows no limits I choose hope over fear I choose to be positive I am successful and choose to be happy with myself today I am now creating my life exactly as I imagine it I am free of worry and at peace with who I am I am a magnet for miracles I am attracting wealth I know what I am doing, and I will be OK Calmness spreads through my thoughts and actions I see myself successful in my future I assure you that this will transform your life for the better. You will see success, prosperity, and many more wonderful blessings in your life as you start speaking positive affirmation over your life. I would say things like “I have my own house” “ I have a wonderful family” “ I have money” I believe in myself and accept myself unconditionally “You are good” success will be my driving force “ You are growing” “You are beautiful.”

Comments